Where Can You Find cheap mobile phones?
Nokia Lumia 530
It is really one of the cheap mobile phones, better than some other middle-priced smartphones. Not sure how the OS is, the Windows App Store has not the quantity of Google Play or Apple store. On the other side, it’s a phone. You call text and need some Apps like Maps and Facebook.
the Performance is pretty good. You will need a micro SD card though as it only has 4GB of storage. Windows Phone OS runs very smooth and the phone is compatible with Windows Phone 10!! The display is alright but it’s not very vivid with colors and its nothing like an iPhone display. The phone is very comfortable in the hand. The camera is okay, it doesn’t have a front-facing camera or a flash. If you want a phone with a camera that takes HD video/ pictures this is not the phone. It is, however, a great phone for a new smartphone user and it’s pretty good for the price. So you can choose this phone as cheap mobile phones.
[maxbutton id=”13″ ]
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL
This is a great phone! You can do almost anything it’s more like your pocket pc. thanks to Microsoft for this convenient great device. Its size makes it even better for persons like you and is sure for students who cant afford laptops. Go for it and you’ll never go wrong believe it!
[maxbutton id=”14″ ]
Microsoft Lumia 435 8GB 4G
Pretty cheap, you get what you pay for with this one. this will one of the cheapest smartphones for you.
- 4.0-inch Capacitive Touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, planned upgrade to Windows 10; Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200, Processor: Dual-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, GPU: Adreno 302
- 2 Megapixel Camera with f/2.7, 36mm Lens, 1/5″ Sensor Size, Geo-tagging + VGA Standard Camera with 480p Video Capture; Video Capture: 480p @ 30fps
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM – microSD up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP; GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS; Radio: FM radio, RDS; USB: microUSB v2.0
[maxbutton id=”15″ ]